Long Beach Island Real Estate Seller’s Disclosure InformationLong Beach Island Real EstateWhen buying a home in the LBI real estate market, it is imperative that you thoroughly investigate
You made the decision to move, maybe you already found your spot?
Here are a few tips to get you started on the packing. It's not that bad! Really! One step at a time!
If you haven't found the right place yet, contact me to help you find your own spot on LBI!
1. Make a copy of all your important papers. Don't trust things to not get misplaced!
2. Take pictures of all your electronics! Make your life easier when you try to put it all back together.
3. Schedule disconnection of services like your cable, phone internet and find where to return the equipment.
4. Use your hand towels and washcloths for extra padding when packing those delicate items. Serves 2 purposes at once!
5. Be sure to use small boxes when packing your heaviest items.
Send me your most helpful moving or packing hints and I will be happy to pass along.
Contact me now to help you find your spot on LBI.
#moving #packing #lbisummerrentals #lbidreamhomes #sellmyhomeonlbi #buyingmydreamhome #sellingonlbi #movingtips #packingtips #helpfulhints #householdhints #summerrental #luxuryvacationspots #islandluxuryhomes #islandluxuryrentals
I was born in Brooklyn, NY, Governor’s Island! We moved to Piscataway, Weehawken and then to Warren Township in Somerset County where our children were raised. My husband and I have both been v....
Latest Blog Posts
Common Buyer Mistakes in the Long Beach Island Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateShopping for a home in the LBI real estate market is a significant investment and most