By: REBAC Staff Posted: 10/14/2019Your home is your castle, where you and your loved ones feel safe. However, despite your best efforts, you may be unintentionally inviting toxins
The Holidays have begun on LBI
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
The Holiday Season has begun! Get excited with these events!!
Monday November 28th:
1. Movie Night: "O Brother Where Art Thou?": 7pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Fil is rated PG-13, call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Tuesday November 29th:
1. Storytime: 2:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. For ages 4-8. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Wednesday November 30th:
1. Healing Touch Clinic: 5:30-7:30pm at Causeway Chiropractic in Ship Bottom. Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy. The clinic is free but donations are accepted. Email email@example.com for more information.
2. Traditional Celtic Tales: 7pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Historical interpreter David Emerson retells the colorful and ancient tales of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Cornwall. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Thursday December 1st:
1. Day of Reflection for the Unemployed: 10am-3:30pm at Maris Stella Retreat & Conference Center in Harve Cedars. Sister Audrey Mologhney presents "A Time to Put Aside Loss." Lunch is included, there is no cost. Registration deadline is November 20. Call 609-494-2917.
Friday December 2nd:
1. Messiah Sing: The New Jersey Chamber Singers with conductor Reid Masters and organist Neil Brown perform at 8pm at Holy Innocent's Episcopal Church on Marine Street in Beach Haven. The Messiah, Christmas selections, and the Halleluja Chorus will be performed. Singers who wish to join may bring their own musical score, but all are welcome to join the audience. A free will offering will be collected and a reception will follow the performance. Call 609-492-7571 for more information.
2. Ship Bottom Holiday Treasure Hunt: Collect coins from each of the following merchants: B&B, Pottery Barge, Thing-a-Drift, Shell Liquors, C21 Mary Allen Realty, Surf Unlimited, Greenhouse CafÂe, Coconuts, The Haymarket, Serenity Design, Ron Jons,and LBI Realty and bring coins to the tree lighting for the chance to win prizes. Begins Friday at 12 noon and continues through until 5pm Saturday.
Saturday December 3rd:
1. Make a Card Basket: 10am-2pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-449-1241 for more information.
2. Ship Bottom Volunteer Fire Co. Fundraiser: 4pm. A progressive 50-50 drawing will be held at the firehouse, on 21st & Central Ave, Tickets are $5, available from any member.
3. Ship Bottom Christmas Parade and Winter Festival: 10am-4pm. Parade route is from 5th to 25th Street (1pm).
4. Fantasy Island Christmas Parade Events & After Party: Look for characters of "Our Fantasy Island" in the parade, as well as Mayor Gator who will be handing out special gifts! Fantasy Island will be hosting the after party event for the parade from 3-6pm, where kids can enjoy a free goodie buffet, free pictures with Santa, and can redeem their special gift! Santa will have "Our Fantasy Island" storybooks while supplies last.
5. Children's Drawing & Painting: 10-11:30am at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
7. Lighthouse International Film Society Screening: 8pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Film is "The Immaculate Misconception." Admission is $5. Call 609-494-1241 for more information.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Understanding Homeowner’s Insurance and the LBI Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateWhile flood insurance is the most commonly discussed form of protection for both buyers and
Additions and Renovations in the Long Beach Island NJ Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateI am often asked about renovations and additions to homes in the LBI real estate market. While