The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Get fired up for the 4th with these great events!!!
Monday June 27th:
1. Thinking Ahead: Legal & Home Resources: Island Branch Ocean County Library, 217 Central Ave., Surf City
. 7pm. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
2. Free Family Movie: "Marmaduke": Island Baptist Church, 215 3rd St. 7:15pm. Call 609-492-7584 or email email@example.com for more details.
3. Beach Haven
Museum Program: 7:30pm at Engleside and Beach Avenue. See and hear the plans for completing the major project. Admission is free. For more information call 609-492-0700.
4. Star Spangled Magic: through July 1st at 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30pm at Fantasy Island Amusement Park in Beach Haven
. Call 609-492-4000 for more information.
Tuesday June 28th:
1. Twilight Retreat on the Environment: St. Thomas of Villanova Catholic Church, 13th St. & Long Beach Blvd., Surf City
. Donation, $15, includes dinner. 5:30-8:30pm. Registration deadline June 23; call Marie at 609-494-8813, ext. 155.
2. Beach Bible Buzz: Through July 26th. 10am at the beach at 3rd Street in Beach Haven
. Children ages 4-12 are welcome to join for fun, laughs, and Bible stories. Look for the BEE banner. Events are free, call 609-492-7584 for more information.
3. Basic Boating Safety Course: 5-9pm at the St. Francis Center in Brant Beach
. Course prepares and certifies individuals to operate a motorboat or personal watercraft in NJ. Course also offered on June 30th. Preregistration is required, call 609-494-8861 for information and registration.
Wednesday June 29th:
1. Free Concert of Irish Music: Featuring The Barley Boys. 7:30pm. Beach Haven
Veterans Bicentennial Park, Engleside Ave. If inclement weather, it will be moved inside the LBI Historial Association Museum across the street.
2. Gaming Club: Island Branch Ocean County Library, 217 South Central Ave., Surf City
. 7pm. Ages 10+. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Thursday June 30th:
1. Bead Happy Hour: 5-8pm at Just Bead It in North Beach Haven
. Come and learn new beading techniques and make cool spring jewelry! Call 609-492-2323 for more information.
2. Summer Reading Kickoff: Island Branch Ocean County Library, 217 S. Central Ave., Surf City
. 2pm. Kids all ages invited. Call 609-494-2480 for details.
3. Introduction to Digital Photography: 12:30-2:30pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Science in Loveladies. Prices vary for members and non-members, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
Saturday July 2nd:
1. Foul Shooting Contest for Kids: Richard A. Zachariae Field, Division St. & Barnegat
Ave., Surf City
. Through age 18 are welcome. 10am -4pm.
2. Craft Day by the Bay: Sunset Park, West Salem Ave., Harvey Cedars
Light First Aid Squad provies food. Over 100 crafters expected. Admission & parking free. 10am-4pm.
3. Potato Stamping: 10-11:30am at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. For ages 6-11, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
Sunday July 3rd:
1. 4th of July Parade: 7pm at Barnegat
Light. The parade starts at 20th Street and Central Avenue and marches down Broadway to West 10th Street. Admission is free.
2. All You Can Eat Pancake Breakfast: 8am-12 noon at the surf City Firehouse, 713 Long Beach Blvd. $8.50 for adults, $4.50 for kids 9 and younger. All proceeds benefit the Surf City
Volunteer Fire Co. #1 & EMS. Call 609-492-6127 for more information.
Monday July 4th: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!
1. Free Family Movie: 7:15pm at the Island Baptist Church on Third Street in Beach Haven
. Movie is "Yogi Bear." Call 609-492-7584 for more information.
2. FIREWORKS! Over the bay in Beach Haven
3. Baseball Instructional Clinic: through July 8th from 9am-12 noon in Sunset Park, Harvey Cedars
. For children ages 7-12 with instructor Bobby Woods. For registration and information call 609-927-1833.
4. Bead & Breakfast Walking Tour of Beach Haven
: 10am, meet at the LBI Historical Museum in Beach Haven
. Adults $10, kids $2. Please call 609-492-0700 for reservations.